- Delaware County Community College
- I have more than 13 years of experience working in customer service.
- In 2015, I began my career in auto, home, and life insurance working for local State Farm agents.
- I joined Perna and Abracht in May 2022 to continue my passion for helping others during difficult times and with important, often life-changing, matters.
- I joined Perna & Abracht, LLC in 2022.
- Throughout the years, I have volunteered in different Kennett community events such as the Cinco de Mayo Festival, Mushroom Festival and the Kennett Run, among others, and I will continue to look for any opportunities where I can help the local community.
I was born in Mexico and moved to Kennett Square, Pennsylvania when I was 9 years old. When I arrived in Kennett Square, I knew no English and had to quickly adapt to a new language and culture. I am now fully bilingual in English and Spanish, and use my experience to help others who may be going through a similar transition. I love spending time with my husband and our two children. We love hiking, watching movies, spending time with family and friends, and visiting family in California.
Talk to Us Now!
Our team is ready
Reach us with your questions or concerns by filling out the form. Someone from our firm will reach out to you within 48 hours. If you are concerned about confidentiality and would rather speak to us in person...
Just call us at
For legal representation in Southeastern Pennsylvania or Northern Delaware