- B.A., Cum Laude, Arizona State University (1990)
- A.A., Fashion Merchandising
- Following graduation, I moved to Dallas, Texas to pursue my interest in Fashion Merchandising in a college located in the Apparel Mart.
- After meeting my husband, Bob, we decided to return to Montana, and I attended college at the University of Montana.
- Upon Bob’s graduation, we moved to Phoenix, Arizona where I continued my education at Arizona State University and received my B.A. in Education.
- I joined Perna & Abracht, LLC in 2009.
- After my first two sons were born, I spent many hours volunteering, substitute teaching, and working as a classroom aid.
- I continued volunteering on multiple school committees and in varied capacities after my daughter was born while working part-time.
- Director and Secretary, Kennett Run Board of Directors (2010 – present)
As an adult, I have lived in several places, including in Scotland for a short time. I enjoy spending time with my wonderful husband, three grown children, and an adorable Doxi-Chon that I love to spoil. In my spare time, I like to read, spend time with family and friends, volunteer with various community organizations, search for great shopping bargains, and of course…travel!
Talk to Us Now!
Our team is ready
Reach us with your questions or concerns by filling out the form. Someone from our firm will reach out to you within 48 hours. If you are concerned about confidentiality and would rather speak to us in person...
Just call us at
For legal representation in Southeastern Pennsylvania or Northern Delaware