Experienced in Marital Property Settlement for Men AND Women
Divorce Lawyers in Chester County, PA
At Perna & Abracht, LLC, our knowledgeable divorce lawyers have decades of experience in handling all types of family law matters, including divorce, child custody, support and protection from domestic abuse.
Our Top Rated Divorce Attorneys Handle All Types of Cases
From marriages with a few conventional assets to multi-million-dollar marital estates and businesses, our team is well-versed in handling cases of all levels of complexity. We know how to identify and value all marital and non-marital assets and debts, and to determine your fair share of the marital estate and any other monetary relief to which you may be entitled. We also handle insolvent marital estates where marital debts outweigh marital assets.
Negotiating an out-of-court settlement or using divorce mediation as a tool can help you avoid the emotional turmoil and financial expense of a trial. However, we will zealously litigate the matter in court if a fair agreement cannot be reached, and will fight to ensure you receive a fair settlement.
Divorce Lawyers for Men & Women
Although the gender of a lawyer is not usually important to many clients, some divorce clients are more comfortable with a female divorce lawyer, while others prefer being represented by a male divorce attorney. Having both male and female divorce attorneys on our team, we guide you through the process with compassion, help you understand your rights, and empower you to deal with any legal issues that may come your way.
We are frequently asked:
How Can We Help You?
The uncertainty that often comes with divorce can be nerve-wracking and emotionally draining. Our experienced and compassionate attorneys listen to your concerns, answer any questions you may have, and advise you on the most effective course of action to achieve a fair settlement. Our team often assists clients with various family law matters, including:
- Negotiations with opposing divorce lawyers
- Spousal support and alimony
- Child custody, visitation and child support
- Issues of paternity
- Co-Parenting Plans
- Property Division
- Complex Property Division
- Retirement Account Division
- Alternative dispute resolution/mediation
- Modifications of court orders
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Disputes involving unmarried individuals who own property or have children together
- Protection from Abuse matters
- Assisted Reproduction legal issues
- LGBTQ legal issues
- Wills and trusts to protect your children’s interests
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Post-Nuptial Agreements
How Much Does A Good Divorce Lawyer Cost?
Our legal team understands that facing the end of a marriage and finding an affordable divorce attorney can be daunting. Finding the best divorce lawyer for you doesn’t have to cost a fortune. At Perna & Abracht, LLC, we provide an initial free divorce attorney consultation so we can get to know you, assess your situation and offer personalized solutions that meet your needs, fit your budget and protect your interests.
Here is some more good information on the Cost of Divorce: What to Expect.
If you have a specific legal question that you would like answered without any obligation to retain our firm, please schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation with one of our attorneys below.
Whether you’re facing contentious litigation or need to negotiate a divorce settlement with an amicable spouse, at Perna & Abracht, LLC, we are dedicated to providing you with the support you need, and to helping you make informed decisions to achieve the best possible results for you and your family. Contact us here or call us at 610-444-0933 to schedule a consultation with an experienced Chester County family law attorneys you can trust.
- What is Divorce Mediation and How Does It Work?
- Divorce Waiting Period Reduced in Pennsylvania
- Common Types of Divorce in PA
- 5 Things You Can Do to Help Your Divorce or Custody Case
- No Contest Divorce in Pennsylvania: Pros and Cons
- Thinking About Divorce? This Divorce Preparation Checklist Can Help
- Can You Afford the Cost of Divorce? What to Expect
- Divorce In A Pandemic: 5 Things To Do Now
- Questions to Ask When Looking for a Divorce Attorney
- How Does Domestic Violence Affect Divorce Cases?
Our Office is Located at:
610 Millers Hill
Kennett Square, PA 19348
Serving Southeastern Pennsylvania and Northern Delaware
Talk to Us Now!
Our team is ready
Reach us with your questions or concerns by filling out the form. Someone from our firm will reach out to you within 48 hours. If you are concerned about confidentiality and would rather speak to us in person...
Just call us at
For legal representation in Southeastern Pennsylvania or Northern Delaware