Meredith L. Lambert, Esquire
- B.A., Princeton University (2006)
- J.D., Temple University Beasely School of Law (2010)
- Admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania
- Member, Southern Chester County Bar Association
- Seven years litigating securities fraud class actions before federal courts
- Played integral role in numerous high-stakes cases brought against corporate defendants in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis
- Helped defrauded investors recoup billions of dollars in losses
- Secured meaningful corporate governance reforms to protect defrauded investors from future harm
- Obtained services and compensation for students with special needs and their families in special education law disputes
- Assisted a Fortune 500 financial institution meet its legal and regulatory obligations and mitigate its compliance risks by investigating and reporting employee misconduct
- Board Member, Greater Brandywine YMCA (Kennett Branch)
- Member, Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
- Former collegiate runner participating in numerous running events (5ks through marathons) benefiting a wide variety of causes
Outside of my legal practice, I enjoy exploring the local trails with my dog, Bolt, spending time with family, listening to podcasts, reading, watching documentaries and skiing.
Talk to Us Now!
Our team is ready
Reach us with your questions or concerns by filling out the form. Someone from our firm will reach out to you within 48 hours. If you are concerned about confidentiality and would rather speak to us in person...
Just call us at
For legal representation in Southeastern Pennsylvania or Northern Delaware