Our Community Involvement
A Winning Team At Your Side
Our firm prides itself in giving back to the community that we serve, and has been involved in the following activities:
- The Kennett Run Major Corporate Sponsor
- Kennett and Unionville (KAU) Little League – Business Sponsor
- Kennett Area YMCA
- “The Good Kids Dinner”
- Capital Campaign
- Girls on the Run
- The Good Kids Golf Classic and Triathlon
- Coffee Sponsor
- The Garage Community & Youth Center
- Kennett Consolidated School District Walk in Knowledge Program (“WIN”) – Scholarship Fund
- New Garden Elementary School – In-kind donations of legal services
- Rotary Foundation of Kennett Square – Numerous projects and financial support
- Rotary Foundation of Longwood – Numerous projects and financial support
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Breakfast – Breakfast Sponsors
- Chester County Futures – Mentoring of high school students
- Kennett Area Senior Center – Numerous projects and financial support
- Pennsylvania Department of Transportation “Adopt-a-Highway” Program – Our attorneys and staff collect trash and paint over graffiti along a two-mile section of roadway in Kennett Square three times each year.
- Historic Kennett Square (“HKS”) – As a member of HKS, our firm supports this non-profit organization’s mission of bringing residents, visitors and businesses into Kennett Square by sponsoring HKS’s annual fundraising dinner, its Memorial Day Parade, and its Christmas carriage rides in downtown Kennett Square.
- Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce (“SCCCC”) – As a Chamber member, our firm supports the activities of SCCCC by sponsoring its annual dinner and attending Chamber events throughout the year. and by occasionally hosting business card exchanges in our offices.
- Red Clay Trail Project – Lawyers and staff have supported this project from inception to completion as volunteers and as Chair of the overall project, which included the design, construction and funding of a trail through the Borough of Kennett Square with four bridges crossing the eastern branch of the Red Clay Creek.
- Kennett Food Cupboard
- Empty Bowls
- Historic East Linden Project – Black History Month Sponsor
- Wings For Success
- Wine with Wings
In addition to the above, individual law firm members serve or have served as officers and/ or directors of the following organizations:
Ebenzer United Methodist Church
Kennett Run Charities, Inc.
Historic Kennett Square
The Garage Community & Youth Center
Kennett Area Park Authority
Pike Creek Christian School
Kennett Area United Way
Southern Chester County Chamber of Commerce
Kennett Area YMCA
Tick Tock Early Learning Center
Kennett Rotary Foundation
- Law & Order Attorneys do far more than practice law. Sometimes they make the communities in which they live and work cleaner, safer, and more prosperous through various charitable activities.
- Red Clay Valley Association’s 55th Annual Meeting Outstanding Conservationist Award to Michael Perna for his work on the Red Clay Trail.
- Perna is outstanding citizen 2003 Winner is a key member of the Kennett Run and leader of trails project.
- Rotarian of the Year: Michael Perna Each year the Rotarians of Kennett Square’s two sister clubs, the Rotary Club of Kennett Square and the Rotary Club of Kennett at Longwood, select a member to honor as the Rotarian of the Year.
- “Outstanding Conservationist” Award, Red Clay Valley Association (2007)
Talk to Us Now!
Our team is ready
Reach us with your questions or concerns by filling out the form. Someone from our firm will reach out to you within 48 hours. If you are concerned about confidentiality and would rather speak to us in person...
Just call us at
For legal representation in Southeastern Pennsylvania or Northern Delaware