Ryan G. Borchik
- B.A., Washington & Jefferson College (2009)
- J.D., George Washington University Law School (2013)
- Thurgood Marshall Scholar
- Internship – Nassau County District Attorney’s Office (2010-2011)
- Internship – Baltimore City State’s Attorney’s Office (2011-2012)
- Admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania
- Member, Southern Chester County Bar Association
- Seven years as an Assistant District Attorney with the Chester County District Attorney’s Office
- Successfully prosecuted nearly every type of criminal case that can be brought by the Commonwealth, including First Degree murder, rape, robbery, burglary, aggravated assault, simple assault, child pornography, drug distribution, drug delivery resulting in death, large-scale theft, forgery, identity theft, and all DUI and traffic offenses
- Handled some of the highest-profile criminal cases in Chester County
- Never lost a jury trial
- Lead attorney on investigations for all of the most-serious types of offenses in Pennsylvania
- Conducted multiple grand jury investigations involving homicides, drug trafficking organizations, and complex and high-dollar-value thefts, and worked closely with victims, witnesses, and family members to guide them through a very difficult time and give them a voice
- Extensive trial experience now benefitting individuals charged with crimes through knowledgeable and vigorous criminal defense, those injured by the negligence of others, and people working through complex divorces and custody disputes
- Board Member, Kennett Run Charities
- Member, Longwood Rotary Club
When not working, I enjoy spending time with my wife and baby daughter, running with my dog, weight training, and grilling for friends and family.
Talk to Us Now!
Our team is ready
Reach us with your questions or concerns by filling out the form. Someone from our firm will reach out to you within 48 hours. If you are concerned about confidentiality and would rather speak to us in person...
Just call us at
For legal representation in Southeastern Pennsylvania or Northern Delaware