Call us at


Call us at


Spousal Support/Alimony

Decades of experience obtaining financial justice for our clients.

Spousal Support Attorneys in Chester County, PA

Very often in divorce situations, the spouse who earns more money must pay the lower- earning spouse support and/or alimony as part of the divorce settlement. Money paid to the lower-earning spouse during the divorce litigation is called spousal support, and money paid to the lower-earning spouse after the divorce is called alimony. There are different legal standards in Pennsylvania to determine if — and how much — spousal support or alimony is due. The factors that determine the proper calculation of spousal support and alimony are numerous, as are the potential defenses that could enable a spouse to avoid payment altogether. For these reasons, whether you are likely to receive or pay support/alimony, it is very important that you have an experienced family law attorney working on your behalf to ensure that you receive as muchspousal support and/or alimony as possible or, conversely, that you pay the minimal amount possible (if any).

Contact Us

At Perna & Abracht, LLC, Our Chester County family law attorneys have decades of experience arguing for and against spousal support and alimony, and will work hard to ensure that you receive the best spousal support and/or alimony outcome possible for you under the facts of the case and the law. Contact us here or call us at 610-444-0933 to schedule a complimentary consultation with us.

Our Office is Located at:

610 Millers Hill
Kennett Square, PA 19348

Serving Southeastern Pennsylvania and Northern Delaware

Talk to Us Now!

Our team is ready

Reach us with your questions or concerns by filling out the form. Someone from our firm will reach out to you within 48 hours. If you are concerned about confidentiality and would rather speak to us in person...

Just call us at


For legal representation in Southeastern Pennsylvania or Northern Delaware

Book Your 30-Minute Complimentary Consultation

    Select Legal Matter *: